About US

In 2004, my son unknowingly bought a foreclosed home that had a criminal and toxic history. No one told him when he bought the home that home had been used to make meth, despite the fact that the home was foreclosed on because the former owner went to prison for making meth in the house. Three years after living in their East Tennessee, my son and his wife learned the truth about the history of their home from neighbors. Soon after, they discovered that they and their young sons had been living in a home that was considered “unfit for human inhabitation” by federal, state, and local health authorities. Their dream home instantly turned in to a nightmare, when they learned that as the property owners, they alone were responsible for paying the price of making their home safe for them and their children to live in. As a result of my son’s experience, I started this site to help warn others about the financial, emotional, and health consequences of buying, renting, living, and being exposed to homes contaminated by the illegal manufacture of methamphetamine.